|2016 NCM Le Mans Viewing Party - June 18-19, 2016|
On June 18-19, 2016 the world’s greatest car manufacturers will battle at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Through a special arrangement with the ACO, three locations outside of France will be given commercial free, direct feed of the race… Berlin, Tokyo and Bowling Green, Kentucky at the National Corvette Museum.
We are planning to show the race on our 28-foot giant screen in the Chevrolet Theater, with live timing and scoring, refreshments during the entire 24 hours, private Skypes hourly from the Corvette Racing team and door prizes. We think this will be the next best thing to being there yourself!
Space will be very limited – pre-registration early is of the essence!
Registration for this event is $100 per person and will include:
- 24 hour opening of the NCM’s Theater for viewing purposes
- Early opening of NCM on Saturday, June 18
- Continental breakfast both Saturday and Sunday
- Light dinner service included
- Cash bar will be open Saturday from 5:15pm – 7:00pm
- Snacks & refreshments provided all 24 hours
- Hourly drawings for signed race team hero cards (Must be registered participant & present to win)
Click here to register
Visit our websites for more information:
And Our Online Store: http://corvette-magazine.com/
Learn more about the Vette Vues Magazine Tri-Power ® Award: http://tripoweraward.com/
Learn about of event in Galveston, Texas...the Corvette Chevy Expo http://corvettechevyexpo.mobi/